Gabrielle Cummins, CEO & Programme Director and Niall Power, Head of Station Sound at Beat 102-103 are heading to Lisbon to talk about radio.
They will join dozens of people from radio stations across Europe and around the world at the event at the end of March.
Other speakers of interest from the UK include James Purnell, Director Radio & Education, BBC, Craig Bruce – International radio consultant from Australia and James Howard, Regional Senior Vice President, Programming & Program Director, 103.5 KISS-FM, iHeartMedia Chicago.
Some of the speakers announced so far include:
- George Mullen – Audience Research manager, Radio 4 & BBC Sounds Podcasts
- Mukul Devichand – Executive Editor of Voice & AI at the BBC
- Chris Stevens – Chris Country
- Siobhan McMenemy – Audience Research Manager, Youth Radio Networks at the BBC
- George Mullen – Audience Research Manager, Radio 4 podcasts and BBC Sounds
- Jon Holmes – Writer, comedian and broadcaster at Radio X
- Nik Goodman – Director at Bounce
- Amy Woods – Founder, Content10x
- Ann Charles – Radio Production & Technology Consultant
- Adam Bowie – Business Development Manager, BBC World Service
- Gabrielle Cummins – CEO & Programme Director at Beat 102 103 in Ireland
- Niall Power, Head of Station Sound, Beat 102-103
- Craig Bruce – International radio consultant, podcast host and author from Australia
- Gene “Bean” Baxter – Former radio host from LA
See all the speakers here and use our special booking code RTYLIS20 for a discount.
RadioToday is an official media partner for the event and will be covering the event with interviews and photos via RadioTodayLive.