There’s a new podcast to add to your list, all about radio imaging, presented by Denzil Lacey and Nik Šmon.
They came up with the idea for Radio Imaging 101 in Amsterdam, Netherlands recently, just before The Imaging Days 2019.
Denzil Lacey and Nik Šmon are joined by some of the biggest and best names in Radio Imaging from across the world.
Episode One features:
- Jeff Berlin – Legandary Voiceover and Imaging Producer (Boston, MA)
- James Lawson – Lead Imaging Producer with Hits Radio (Manchester, UK)
- Nick Karkazis – Imaging Director with SPIN 1038 (Dublin, IE)
- Alastair Boyes – Production Manager with IMGR (London, UK)
- Enda Caldwell – European Reporter with AllAccess.com (Meath, IE)
- Tara Murray – Hit Mix Presenter with FM104 (Dublin, IE)
- Christian Troitzsch – Imaging Producer with WOW! Radio Branding (Berlin, Germany)
While Episode One will be more of a direct look at The Imaging Days 2019 – episode two onwards will be more of an open and honest look at the industry and how it has changed and perhaps how it hasn’t changed.
See more at radioimaging101.com or listen below.