Acast and GoodPods are building ‘Community’ by enabling comments. Fountain and UnCut are building ‘Community’ by rewarding your time & attention? And Spotify are building ‘Community’ by sharing your music listening with friends but not your podcasts?
- Carlos Diaz - Uncut.fm is a new podcast platform that lets you "mint, share and sell your content as NFTs".
- Jake Warren - UK podcast production company Message Heard has signed with CAA
- Breaking: Acast+ has announced an integration with Facebook. It allows Acast+ subscribers to offer members-only Facebook groups, as a launch partner of new Facebook functionality.
- Fountain is now rewarding people for listening to shows with Bitcoin, which they can then share with their favourite podcasters as “value4value”. The more people listen, the more they get (like this for Podland).
- The Creators FREE webinar from Soundsprofitable. register here
- Spotify is testing a tool to record a podcast directly into the Spotify app
- Spotify to make streaming more social on new ‘community’ mobile app
Welcome to The Powerscourt Friday Fix, our short take on a big story of the week.
Eat Sleep Nerd
Listen in on the geeky conversions of three life-long nerds.
The CleanTechies Podcast
Learn about the technologies & companies helping solve climate change here on CleanTechies
We are The Parentacons. Three dads, all big geeks, sharing stories of our personal...