Acast you’re still spamming your competition? BBC you’re still losing your talent? YouTube you’re still making us wait? Apple you’re still not providing us transcripts? Why O Why!?
- Buzzsprout - last week, 3,847 people started a podcast with Buzzsprout
- Harry Duran talks about how he found a sponsor for his new podcast, raising $9k before launching
- YouTube is the third most popular podcast platform in America
- Should your podcast be on YouTube? Rephonic crunch the data: revealing that for English-language shows, it could well be worthwhile. The Podfather thinks it's a waste of time.
- Dan Misener analyses the different types of podcast on YouTube
- Jeff Vidler from Signal Hill Insights calls YouTube “the elephant in the podcasting room"
- Acast published its annual report. The company saw net ad sales grow by 73%; while it almost doubled the loss of last year
- Alberto Betella has suggested a podcast:verify tag, designed to removed the need for podcasters to expose/spam their email addresses in RSS feeds.
- The hosts of one of the UK’s biggest podcasts, Mark Kermode and Simon Mayo are to take their film review podcast to Sony Music Entertainment
- Worth Reading Is talent in control - Matt Deegan
- Podmachine has been launched - a tool to grow and edit your podcast for you
- Headliner has launched Eddy
- Dave Jones writes What is Podcasting 2.0 all about?
- Podchaser launch their 3rd annual Reviews4Good program
- Daniel J Lewis is celebrating 15 years in podcasting
- Castopod 1.0.0-beta.12 is up! Grab your Castopod on https://castopod.org