Crowd Network launches in Manchester, James launches ‘Podnews Report Cards’, Facebook launches audio rooms, Podping launches live notifications and Sam launches The Crafty Tug?
- Spotify has acquired Podsights and Chartable
- Spotify has published an interview with Sean Creeley from Podsights
- Apple has just published a guide to getting promotion for your podcast from Apple Podcasts
- Breakit, a Swedish news website, has published an article (translated) that alleges downloads are being bought on Spotify
- iHeartRadio in the US has signed with Sounder to offer advertisers brand safety tools. The company is a seed investor in Sounder’s latest Series A funding round
- Podnews is launching the first annual report card for the podcast industry. Please give your views here before Mar 1.
- Delegate day passes have just gone on sale for The Podcast Show 2022, coming to London in May. May 25-26 You can get your day passes today - use promo code PODNEWS for 20% off a limited number of day passes. Podnews is a media partner (and we’ll be there)
- A podcast has turned into its own radio station in the UK
- Facebook appears to have rolled-out audio rooms across the world
- Amazon and Spotify are both said to be considering buying Audioboom