Has Google given up on podcasting? Are subscriptions better than ads? Amazon, Spotify and Twitter double down on live social audio. Does podcasting need policing for lies and defamation?
NEWS HEADLINES: - https://podnews.net/
- Has Google given up on podcasting?
The founder of Google Podcasts, Zack Reneau-Wedeen, has left Google. Gabe Bender, Google Podcasts’ product lead, left in April.
- Amazon is copying Clubhouse
- Clubhouse adds spatial audio
- Spotify adds another show to Greenroom
- Twitter adds an API for Spaces
- Does podcasting need policing?
- The dangers of defamation and bullying in podcasting every host should know
- India's radio DJs are moving to podcasting
- Apple Subscriptions are working
- Spotify integrates with Memberful
- NEW Podcasting Best-practices website
- Matt Deegan and Radio Academy launches mentoring programme RAMP.
- Decoding Crypto is a new podcast to help understand what cryptocurrency is all about, hosted by Justin Baldori and Jason Pizzino.
- Gary Arndt has written an introduction to Podcasting 2.0
EVENTS - https://pod.events
JOBS - https://podjobs.net/
Buzzsprout - Let's get your podcast launched!
Start for FREE
Podcast recording made simple. The easiest way to record podcasts in studio quality from anywhere.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.